One of the hardest parts of being a new vegan (or even an old seasoned vegan) is trying to keep up with all the new products out there. I must have spent over $50 looking for the "right" vegan cheese my first year being a vegan and I have over 50 vegan/vegetarian cookbooks in my arsenal but not all the recipes are the greatest. I’m the first born so I’m used to being a Guinea Pig and now I’m your Vegan Guinea Pig. So here are my recommendations and critiques. Let me know what you think!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Vegan Mofo: Papa Chorizo Frittata


Being jobless has one major advantage, everyday is a weekend. Which means every morning i can crawl out of bed and make a big full breakfast for myself that would usually be reserved for a Saturday or Sunday. With just one Mexican Chipotle Sausage link left in the fridge I decided to make Papa (Potato) Chorizo Frittata's. Although I got off to a rocky start by nearly burning the onions in the first couple steps of the recipe, everything turned out well in the end and I have a full belly to prove it.

7 comments:

  1. looks great! how'dya make it?

    xo
    kittee

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so so good. So, do you have a recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I add my name to the hordes clamouring for a recipe? That looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I wasn't going to post the recipe but I will repost with the recipe. Give me 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, that looks amazing! Seriously, how did you make such a gorgeous piece of food?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I will check back for the recipe. I love me some frittata!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll love you forever if you share this recipe! I think it would totally satisfy my craving for spanish tortilla. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...