One of the hardest parts of being a new vegan (or even an old seasoned vegan) is trying to keep up with all the new products out there. I must have spent over $50 looking for the "right" vegan cheese my first year being a vegan and I have over 50 vegan/vegetarian cookbooks in my arsenal but not all the recipes are the greatest. I’m the first born so I’m used to being a Guinea Pig and now I’m your Vegan Guinea Pig. So here are my recommendations and critiques. Let me know what you think!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Vegan Gathering: Potluck/Picnic at Candler Park (Atlanta)

Calling all Atlanta Vegans. This upcoming Sunday, October 26 at 1:30 pm there will be a Halloween inspired Vegan Potluck at Candler Park. We had a similar potluck in April and it was a huge success so hopefully this one can be even bigger. Don't forget to bring the following:



  • Plates & utensils for yourself and your guest

  • Folding chair - just in case we run out of space at the tables

  • To-Go containers to take home any leftovers

  • A vegan dish that will feed about 8-10 people

I hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Count me in... sounds like a ball! I think I need to bring an extra plate for home lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the flyer!! See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...