One of the hardest parts of being a new vegan (or even an old seasoned vegan) is trying to keep up with all the new products out there. I must have spent over $50 looking for the "right" vegan cheese my first year being a vegan and I have over 50 vegan/vegetarian cookbooks in my arsenal but not all the recipes are the greatest. I’m the first born so I’m used to being a Guinea Pig and now I’m your Vegan Guinea Pig. So here are my recommendations and critiques. Let me know what you think!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

And The Winner Is....

This has been one of my most fun contest ever. I absolutely loved reading about everyone's favorite celebrations from weddings and birthdays to impromptu celebrations with friends over food. But without further ado the winner of a signed copy of Quick & Easy Vegan Celebrations is Janel! Not only that but Janel is a newsletter subscriber who put in the secret newsletter code so she also gets a free 1 pound bag of royal harvest flax seed. Congratulations Janel! Send me your shipping info to veganguineapig@gmail.com

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...