One of the hardest parts of being a new vegan (or even an old seasoned vegan) is trying to keep up with all the new products out there. I must have spent over $50 looking for the "right" vegan cheese my first year being a vegan and I have over 50 vegan/vegetarian cookbooks in my arsenal but not all the recipes are the greatest. I’m the first born so I’m used to being a Guinea Pig and now I’m your Vegan Guinea Pig. So here are my recommendations and critiques. Let me know what you think!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Hazelnut Hot Cocoa

Wondering what that chocolatey beverage is steaming in the mug behind my Chocolate Hazelnut Pumpkin Pancakes. It's Hazelnut Hot Cocoa and here's the quick and easy recipe.

2 tablespoon Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
1 cup plain almond milk

Whisk hazelnut butter with 1/4 cup almond milk in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add remaining milk and continue to whisk until warm. And there you go!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That's too easy. But now I must try it...since it's gotten down to a chilly 61 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter but goodgolly that sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...