One of the hardest parts of being a new vegan (or even an old seasoned vegan) is trying to keep up with all the new products out there. I must have spent over $50 looking for the "right" vegan cheese my first year being a vegan and I have over 50 vegan/vegetarian cookbooks in my arsenal but not all the recipes are the greatest. I’m the first born so I’m used to being a Guinea Pig and now I’m your Vegan Guinea Pig. So here are my recommendations and critiques. Let me know what you think!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Spring Cleaning: Guinea Pig Updates

I’ve spent the last two weeks decluttering my house, washing baseboards, dusting ceilings fans and doing some good old fashioned spring cleaning while I’m on summer break from classes. My house barely looks the same and I think even the dogs are impressed with their new, less cluttered, cleaner digs. All this cleaning got me thinking that I might need to do a little spring cleaning around ye ole Vegan Guinea Pig Blog. A lot of things have changed since I made my first post a year and a half ago, some items have been discontinued, businesses have moved and I’ve even tried some products for the third or fourth time and had a change of heart on my original review.

It took me 2 weeks to get my house clean from top to bottom so I’m giving myself about a week to get this blog whipped up into tip top shape as well.

First up, check out the updates over at Cosmo’s Vegan Shoppe and Sweetgrass Salon & Spa.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh R U cleaning for us!!! I can not wait!!!! Leia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...