One of the hardest parts of being a new vegan (or even an old seasoned vegan) is trying to keep up with all the new products out there. I must have spent over $50 looking for the "right" vegan cheese my first year being a vegan and I have over 50 vegan/vegetarian cookbooks in my arsenal but not all the recipes are the greatest. I’m the first born so I’m used to being a Guinea Pig and now I’m your Vegan Guinea Pig. So here are my recommendations and critiques. Let me know what you think!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spring Cleaning: Guinea Pig Updates Part 2

Spring cleaning is well under way in the land of Vegan Guinea Pig. The post for Cosmo's Vegan Shoppe and Sweetgrass Salon & Spa are now all spruced up and shiny like a new penny. Now my all time favorite vegan cheese is ready for it's unveiling! Along with an updated review, and a bit of a change of heart, on my one time favorite non dairy yogurt.

Check out the newest updates: The Verdict on Cheezly and The Ricera Retraction (my new review of Ricera yogurt)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...